ARCHEOLOGY TROWELS, SCULPTURE AND ART RESTORATION TOOLS
Sculptor tools serie 400 produced by RGM, are composed of a range of over 20 models, suitable for roughing of all materials mouldable as plaster, clay or concrete and widely used in construction for grouting, decoration ceilings and the installation of drywall or Venetian plaster.
Features: tempered Stainless steel tools are ground by hand to ensure the flexibility of the blade, ergonomic handle with non-slip finish suitable for prolonged use.
- Original tools for sculptors, restorers and modelling
- manufactured in stainless steel to ensure long life and excellent functionality
- tempered and ground by hand to ensure flexibility for all shapes and use
- ergonomic handle with non-slip finishing
- suitable for beginner to the most demanding professionals