Bench shears MOS/CUT
The manual mosaic shears art. MOS-CUT is the result of careful studies that needs the professional artists. From the several and rigorous quality control allowed the RGM the design and realisation of a manual mosaic shears studied in details and highly finished quality machine.
Features: Steel frame solidly worked characterized by an external electrolyte protection that enhances the elegance and gives it strength over the years. The mosaic shears MOS-CUT guarantees a constant and precise cutting of the inserts with calibration that ranging from 2 to 25mm. Steel blade for stone and widia for glass. The easy cutting of the glass tiles makes the machine suitable for beginner to professional user.
- mosaic manual shears produced by RGM with the experience of over 50 years
- produced with the high quality materials resistant to usure from the mechanical parts to the cutting end
- blades are available in steel for stone and widia for glass with an external electrolytic protection that enhances the elegance and gives it strength over the years
- constructed to ensure precision in glass tiles cutting
- suitable for beginners or professional user
- manual equipped
See our bench shears in action!